As an operator, you are an important player in this Logistical process.
About the function
We are looking for operators for the Logistics Department at our production site in Culemborg where cheese for a large Supermarket chain is ripened, handled and packed. As an operator you will be an important player in this logistical process and you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
About the company
Bouter group ripens, slices, packs and distributes various cheeses for Ah and more supermarket chains and more .Together it is working on an optimal cheese assortment , consisting of Dutch and European cheeses
What we need
- You have an affinity for engineering.
- You have no problem working 3 shifts.
- You can set priorities, you are stress resistant and you can switch quickly.
- Safety, quality and hygiene are your top priorities!
- You have good command of English
What we offer
Working at Bouter Group means a challenging role within a rapidly growing family business with an informal working atmosphere and great colleagues. In addition, we have so much more to offer you:
- Working in a nice factory within enthusiast team
- A 36-hour work week;
- Because you work irregular hours, this means an allowance of 30% to 120% depending on which shift you work.
- 8% vacation allowance, a good salary from the CAOKaaspahuis
- Room for growth and development. Think about specializing further in your field or growing into another role within the organization. The chance to become a little better every day!
You will work at the production location in Culemborg. You will be part of a team of 4 to 8 operators and managed by a Team Leader Logistics. At this location we work in 2 or 3 shifts. The shifts are from 05:45 to 14:00, 14:00 to 22:15 and from 22:15 to 05:45.