You will work as a forklift driver no day is the same.
About the function
Do you love fruit and want to eat more but just fruit? Then we have a new challenge for you. You will make sure that all the delicious fruit is transported with care to the right location.
You will work as a forklift driver no day is the same. Do you have a forklift certificate? Then contact us as soon as possible and we can discuss all options in a personal interview.
About the company
ruitMasters is a marketing organization to which more than 400 fruit growers are affiliated and whose headquarters are located in Geldermalsen. FruitMasters takes care of the marketing of their fruit at home and abroad. FruitMasters guides the fruit from cultivation to purchase by the consumer. Partly due to the affiliated fruit growers, we are able to supply Dutch quality fruit directly from the source to (inter)national trading houses and retailers. FruitMasters in the Netherlands has its own facility and logistics center, making them an indispensable party for the fruit market.
What we need
- You have a valid forklift certificate?
- You have MBO working and thinking level
- Communication in Dutch or English
- You can work independently and know how to set priorities
What we offer
The starting salary is â‚¬12.90 per hour. If you have experience and can demonstrate this there is room to negotiate.
- You work 36 hours a week on 2 shifts.
At packing station apples you will work in two shifts. Your working hours are from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to midnight.
At Pakstation pears you work mainly in shifted day shifts, between 6:00 and 19:00.
- A few months a year you will also work from 6:00 to 15:00 and 15:00 to 24:00.
On Saturdays, both departments also work day shifts at least once every four weeks. If you work on a Saturday, you will be off on another day.
Shift allowance for work between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. 40%, for work between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. - 25%
Fruit for home with a discount.
Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the daily operations of loading and unloading trucks.
- You take care of the reception of supplied fruit;
- You ensure that the fruit is processed in a safe and accurate manner;
- You unload and check delivered produce;
- You supply the production line;
- You operate the supply area and keep it clean;
- You prepare batches of fruit.